Recurring Funding Opportunities:
- • CTSI - Translational Pilot Program Ignition Funds - (Deadline: 08/04/20)
- • CTSI - Research Salary Bridge Funding - (Deadline: 10/01/20)
- • CTSI - Early Career Salary Support - (Deadline: 10/01/20)
Center Funding Opportunities:
- • Wake Forest University School of Medicine and University of Massachusetts Medical School - iDAPT: Implementation & Informatics Developing Adaptable Processes and Technologies for Cancer Control - Round 1 Implementation Pilot Studies - RFA
- ○ LOI Submission is optional, but strongly recommended
- ○ Application Deadline Extended: 07/31/20 by 5pm EST (application link in RFA)
Interested applicants may contact Joanna Yu in the Office of Philanthropy and
Alumni Relations at email@example.com.
**Please check the RFP links for any potential updates before making plans to apply.**
- Chan Zuckerberg Initiative - Deep Tissue Imaging Approaches LOI - (Deadline: 08/06/20)
- Emergency Medicine Foundation - FUJIFILM SonoSite COVID-19 Point of Care Ultrasound Acceleration Research Grant - (Deadline: 08/21/20)
- Elsa Pardee Foundation - Research Grants - (Deadline: 08/31/20)
- PAR-20-254: Ethical, Legal and Social Implications (ELSI) Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- PAR-20-279: Device-Based Treatments for Substance Use Disorders (UG3/UH3, Clinical Trial Optional)
- PAR-20-285: NIH StrokeNet Clinical Trials and Biomarker Studies for Stroke Treatment, Recovery, and Prevention (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Optional)
- RFA-AG-21-022: Transition to Aging Research for Predoctoral Students (F99/K00)
- RFA-DK-20-024: NIDDK Catalyst Award (DP1 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Professional Associations and Societies
Please refer to the individual Program or Funding Opportunity Announcement for deadline information.
Listed below are some quick ways to find external funding opportunities through search mechanisms and announcement listservs.
- For detailed information on funding opportunities, search www.grants.gov with keywords related to your research interests.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- NIH Career Development Awards (K-Series)
- Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI)
- SPIN Database - Available to all WFBMC users
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- National Science Foundation
- North Carolina Biotechnology Center