Welcome to the Office of Sponsored Programs!
We invite you to explore our website and to ask us what we can do for you. We offer a range of services for our faculty, staff and students who are seeking funding for research, training, service and other scholarly and creative endeavors that enrich Wake Forest and its many collaborators. If you need confidentiality disclosure agreements to facilitate discussions; material transfer or data transfer agreement in place to transfer material or data; or other research related contract assistance, we are here to help. Our knowledgeable and welcoming staff can advise and assist you with the following and much more:
- Interpret sponsor guidelines
- Review and approve grant applications and detailed budgets
- Negotiate grant terms and conditions
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions (CDAs, MTAs, CTAs, DUAs, Service, etc)
- Facilitate post-award project management
- Monitor and advise on issues of regulatory compliance
- Provide current information on the funding landscape
Please take full advantage of the information and assistance offered on our website in the areas of Budget Preparation, Contracts and Agreements, Award Set Up and Award Close Out and much more!
We look forward to answering your questions. Please feel free to identify an appropriate contact within our Staff Directory, or to initiate contact through our main office at 336-716-2382. Full information is available on our Contact OSP page.
We welcome your inquiries and look forward to assisting you from start to successful completion of your sponsored-project endeavor.