Recurring Funding Opportunities:
- • CTSI - Translational Pilot Program Ignition Funds - (Deadline: 10/06/20)
- • CTSI - Research Salary Bridge Funding - (Deadline: 10/01/20)
- • CTSI - Early Career Salary Support - (Deadline: 10/01/20)
2020/2021 CTSI Pilot Awards:
CTSI Announcement: The 2020/2021 CTSI Pilot Awards are now open, with two separate RFAs:
- Basic/Translational Science RFA
- Clinical/Population Health Science RFA
- Timeline for RFAs:
- 10/16/20: LOI deadline
- 11/13/20: Invite for full application
- 12/16/20: Full applications due
- 03/10/21: Funding decisions communicated to applicants
- 07/01/21: Project start date
- Timeline for RFAs:
Pilot and Exploratory Studies Research Program Funding Announcement (RFA)/ Pepper OAIC:
- Letter of Intent Deadline: Monday, October 5, 2020 by 5pm **Early discussions and submissions are welcome: You will be contacted within one week after LOI submitted to inform if you will proceed with full application.
- Full Application Deadline: Friday, November 6, 2020 by 5pm
- Expected Award Announcement: December 2020
Interested applicants may contact Joanna Yu in the Office of Philanthropy and
Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Please check the RFP links for any potential updates before making plans to apply.**
- PAR-20-290: Limited Competition: Small Research Grant Program for NIAID K01/K08/K23 Recipients (R03 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- PAR-20-304: Computational Approaches to Curation at Scale for Biomedical Research Assets (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- RFA-NS-21-010: HEAL Initiative: Non-addictive Analgesic Therapeutics Development [Small Molecules and Biologics] to Treat Pain (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Optional)
- RFA-HL-21-015: HeartShare: Next-Generation Phenomics to Define Heart Failure Subtypes (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Professional Associations and Societies
Please refer to the individual Program or Funding Opportunity Announcement for deadline information.
- None at this time
Listed below are some quick ways to find external funding opportunities through search mechanisms and announcement listservs.
- For detailed information on funding opportunities, search www.grants.gov with keywords related to your research interests.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- NIH Career Development Awards (K-Series)
- Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI)
- SPIN Database - Available to all WFBMC users
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- National Science Foundation
- North Carolina Biotechnology Center