Led by faculty with extensive experience in successful research grant writing, the K&R Writers Series is supported by senior faculty representing multiple disciplines, and by staff with expertise in grant writing.
- Didactic materials and writing assignments provided prior to each session.
- Each participant will be paired with a faculty member who will provide written feedback throughout the program.
- Small group activities for additional guidance.
The program will culminate in a mock study section simulating the review process where participants will receive feedback on their applications.
|By the end of the program, your proposal should be in a format that is nearly ready for submission.|
- Be early career faculty or senior-level post-doctoral fellows* who is planning to submit or re-submit a K, R, or foundation grant application in the fall 2022 or spring 2023.
- Provide a letter of commitment from a scientific mentor who will support the proposal development throughout the program.
- Submit a current CV, a draft Specific Aims page or a 1-page outline of the proposed research project, and a 1-page outline of the approach section (research strategy).
- Commit to attending at least 80% of the sessions and complete relevant grant application assignments.
How To Apply
Submit online application by March 14, 2022.