BERD aims to
- Provide study design and analytic advice, grant development services, and analytic support for broad constituencies.
- Educate learners across the academic learning health system (aLHS) to develop skills in research methods, design, biostatistics, and epidemiology relevant to a range of translational research questions.
- Develop novel tools and methods for addressing barriers to the conduct of clinical and translational research projects, with an emphasis on the aLHS.
- Consulting Unit for grants and data analyses:
- Weekly Monday-Thursday open office hours: Learn More
- Monthly lunch and learn series: Learn More
- Qualitative Patient Reported Outcome (Q-PRO):
- Bi-annual research methods short course: Learn More
- Bi-annual methods conference: Details coming soon!
Walter Ambrosius, PhD, Director of BERD Program
Tim Craven, MS, Senior Biostatistician
Elizabeth Jensen, PhD, Associate Program Leader for Education
James Lovato, MS, Senior Biostatistician
Joseph Rigdon, PhD, Associate Director for Consulting
Gregory Russell, MS, Assistant Director for Consulting
Erin Lynne Sutfin, PhD,Associate Professor, Social Sciences and Health Policy
Lynne Wagner, PhD, Professor, Social Sciences and Health Policy