Enrollment is now open for the next cohort of the American Medical Women's Association (AMWA) ELEVATE Certificate in Leadership for Women Physicians.
This innovative, nine-month program has been created by women physicians to meet the specific challenges commonly faced by many women in medicine. AMWA ELEVATE aims to enhance career satisfaction by focusing on competencies critical for goal attainment and desired advancement.
ELEVATE helps to open the eyes of our participants to their own amazing potential as leaders, enabling them to better understand what drives and inspires them -- and exactly what they really want to accomplish after they've completed the program. In effect, AMWA ELEVATE positions each participant to clarify, and even accelerate their career journey.
Innovative Elements of AMWA ELEVATE include:
- Small Group Coaching —Participants are guided by faculty with certified professional leadership training to explore and apply competency themes and gain insights and clarity to move forward.
- One-on-One Coaching — An opportunity for personalized leadership-building.
- Eight Targeted Modules — On-demand presentations focus on skills essential to leaders.
- Mastermind Sessions — Peer working groups deepen connections while exploring monthly topics.
- Leadership Intensive Portfolio — Through a final demonstration presentation, participants are challenged to express their evolution over the nine months and command as a leader.
- Earn up to 19 continuing education credits powered by CMEfy toward fulfilling the communications/organizational behavior prerequisites for the Master of Medical Management degree at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Alumnae Group – Networking opportunities provide time for participants to continue the mutual support and connections fostered during the program.
Interested applicants can visit the link below to learn more and apply. The deadline to apply for the upcoming October cohort is September 12, 2023.
*Applications submitted by August 7 will earn a discount of $450 on the course fee of $4500.