The Request for Applications (RFA) is now open for the 2022-2024 CTSI KL2 Mentored Career Development Award. The KL2 award provides two years of support for early-career faculty involved in translational research to expand their skills and competencies under the guidance of an experienced, multi-disciplinary mentoring team, within the context of a learning healthcare system and rapidly evolving academic research environment.
CTSI KL2 Research Scholars will receive:
- 75% salary support for two years,
- up to $35,000/year to support educational and research needs,
- an Individual Development Plan, and
- a multi-disciplinary mentoring team.
We expect to fund up to two KL2 Research Scholars at Wake Forest (Winston-Salem region) and up to one additional Scholar at Atrium Health (Charlotte region), all with a start date of July 1, 2022.
Request for Applications
Review the RFA to learn more about expectations, eligibility, and application requirements.
- Letter of Intent Deadline: Friday, October 15, 2021 by 5:00pm
- Application Deadline: Monday, December 6, 2021 by 5:00pm
KL2 Mentored Career Development Award Informational Meetings
Join us via WebEx on September 9, 2021 from 12-1pm or on September 23, 2021 from 4-5pm to hear from KL2 Program Directors Drs. David Miller and Kate Weaver to learn more about the KL2 Program, the application process, and ask questions. If you are interested in attending, please register for one of these meetings: