The Wake Forest Center for Biomedical Informatics and the CTSI Data Team would like to announce that short tutorial videos for i2b2 are now available! These videos are accessible from both the CTSI data extraction services wepage and the WFBMI youtube channel.
- Introduction: Learn more about i2b2 and how you can use it to help with your research.
- Basic Query - Learn how to build a basic query in i2b2.
- Limitations - Learn about the strengths and weaknesses of i2b2, and when it would be appropriate to submit a manual data extraction request if needed.
- How to use the data puller - Learn how to extract patient level data on i2b2 from the queries you build for research purposes.
- Age vs. Age NOW - Learn about when you should use the "age" vs "age now" feature in i2b2.
Have more questions?
Reach out to CTSI's data team at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Data Extraction page for info on open office hours and more!