We offer a range of services for our faculty, staff and students who are seeking funding for research, training, service and other scholarly and creative endeavors that enrich Wake Forest School of Medicine and its many collaborators. If you need confidentiality disclosure agreements to facilitate discussions; material transfer or data transfer agreement in place to transfer material or data; or other research related proposal and contract assistance, we are here to help. Our knowledgeable and welcoming staff can advise and assist you with the following and much more:
- Interpret sponsor guidelines
- Review and approve grant applications and detailed budgets
- Negotiate grant terms and conditions
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions (CDAs, MTAs, CTAs, DUAs, Service, etc.)
- Facilitate post-award project management
- Monitor and advise on issues of regulatory compliance
- Provide current information on the funding landscape
Support and advance our research community through partnerships and education while ensuring quality, accuracy and compliance.
To be a national leader in Research Administration, using innovative approaches to support the success and growth of the research mission.