Faculty Transfers

Procedures for Principal Investigators transfering into or out of WFUHS

A Principal Investigator (PI) may transfer into or out of WFUHS either after a proposal has been submitted or after a grant has been funded. The following procedures should be followed for the various situations.

Faculty Transfer Form

As a part of the services that Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) is committed to offering to our faculty, an electronic tool has been developed to assist faculty who are transitioning to/from Wake Forest School of Medicine to/from another institution or employer.

In order to ensure a smooth and timely process, including but not limited to, transfer of grants, contracts, animals, equipment, protocols and lab materials, faculty are strongly encouraged to complete the Faculty Transfer Form as early as possible in order to ensure that all activities are completed prior to the date of transfer.

Incoming Faculty Transfer Form
Outgoing Faculty Transfer Form 

The transfer process can often take months to complete so communicating early is highly recommended.  Completion of the transfer form will generate a customized checklist which once completed by the faculty member in conjunction with the appropriate departmental administrative staff, is reviewed and signed by the relevant CTSI unit and Department Chair.

If you have any questions about the form or need technical help, please contact Debbie Sanabria at dsanabri@wakehealth.edu or 336-716-8774.