The InterAC Forum is a place to learn about research infrastructure services and collaborative research projects from across the enterprise. It is open to all people interested in learning about research projects and infrastructure. It is a great place to find collaborators and experts to support research projects. Presentations come from our Research Centers and Shared Resources, but also highlight research projects from faculty across the enterprise who want to share their discoveries.
If you want to share your research initiatives, services, or projects with this group, or have a topic you want to hear about – please reach out to Aubrey Turner firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are open for all to attend who want to learn about research services, centers, and collaborative research
- Highlight unique expertise available at our institution that is available for others to use in their grants and contracts, through direct effort or fee-for-service
- Are designed to be interactive with short presentations and time for Q&A sessions
- Are open to those who want to present and share information that can be useful for others to know
- Highlight central research strategic direction and updates from CTSI or the Dean’s office
- Meetings are generally the 4th Tuesday of the month from 4-5PM
- Meetings are currently held via WebEx and transitioning to Hybrid settings.
- To be added to the distribution list, contact Aubrey R. Turner email@example.com
Gregory Kucera, Ph.D., James Daunais, Ph.D., and Carol Milligan, Ph.D.
InterAC Forum Co-Chairs
Administrative support provided by Laurie Molloy, MBA and Aubrey R. Turner, Ph.D.
InterAC Email Subscription
Interested in receiving communications from the InterAC team? Click below to subscribe/unsubscribe!