iLab lab management software is now available to streamline the process for reserving shared equipment, ordering research services, and billing. The implementation of the iLab solution will help WFBMC facilitate its goals of increased core utilization/awareness, improved core financial management, and enhanced core user experience.
Research Shared Resources or Cores that are currently available on the iLab Solutions Software include:
- Cancer Genomics Shared Resource
- Cellular Imaging shared Resource
- Flow Cytometry Shared Resource
- Genomics Core Lab
- Proteomics & Metabolomics Shared Resource
- Shared Equipment Core
- Translational Imaging Program
- Tumor Tissue and Pathology Shared Resource
- Virtual Microscopy Core
- Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine
You will be required to supply payment information on all reservations and/or requests when working with the core facilities. The chartfields must include all components including Business Unit – Account – Fund – Department – Program – Project – Activity Code (Example: WFBHS-62301-710-100999-00000-123456-GMOTH). If you do not have access to a chartfield in iLab you will work with your PI to resolve this. iLab works best in Firefox or Chrome browsers.