As indicated in the last issue of the CTSI Research Rundown the Office of Sponsored Programs continues the setup and configuration necessary for usage of the Huron Research Suite with the intended go-live of April 1st.
In the coming weeks we will be focusing on the following:
- Load of institutional data (Personnel, Departments and Sponsors)
- Configurations of Single Sign On (SSO) that will enable access though MEDCTR credentials regardless of physical location
- Complete system configurations
- Begin Office of Sponsored Programs personnel training
- Involve select departmental users in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Train departmental user base in use of system
The Office of Sponsored Programs has targeted the weeks of March 2nd through March 20th for core departmental training in the usage of the system. Training will be available in both main and downtown campus locations. Downtown locations will require the user to bring their own laptop. Training will continue to be offered after this core go-live training push. Registration for training in the Huron suite will be available in REDCap next week.
The expected go live date is April 1st, 2020. Any applications that are due on or through April 15th are requested to be entered and finished in the InfoEd system. The ability to create new proposal records in the InfoEd system will be disabled at the conclusion of business, March 30, 2020. New proposal records may begin to be entered in Huron Grants and Agreement beginning April 1st.
Additional information and weekly updates will be provided in the CTSI Research Rundown, Research Administration Network Yammer and CTSI Office of Sponsored Programs Yammer. Please stay tuned in to these communication channels and visit the CTSI announcements page for weekly updates.