The purpose of the InterAC Forum is to serve as an inclusive forum to encourage team building across as broad a spectrum of the faculty as possible. The forum encourages networking and collaboration between our faculty, centers and core facilities. It is also a communication vehicle to let others know what is happening in the centers that could spur new research collaborations across the institution or with the Reynolda Campus. It is a place where those involved in centers can discuss issues that impact their research or operations.
- Are open to those wishing to participate in center activities, initiate a center, engage in collaborative activities, or learn more about institutional research initiatives and infrastructure
- Include academic presentations and subsequent discussion along with research updates by CTSI or the Dean’s office
- Are held 4 - 5 pm the 4th Tuesday of the months January-May and August-October.
- Meetings will now be held at dual locations.
- Bailey Power Plant (BPP), 4th floor, conference room 421
- Gray Building, 1st Floor, Medical School Board Room (Outside Carpenter Library)
Debra I. Diz, PhD