The Office of Clinical Research serves as a resource on clinical trials and study management for both Wake Forest Baptist Health and the local community. The Office of Clinical Research's centralized administration focuses on protocol implementation, study coordination, data and regulatory management, clinical trial budget development, internal auditing and clinical trial education.
- Work with study teams to implement quality clinical trials that are activated quickly.
- Assist in identification and allocation of resources for conducting clinical trials.
- Assess trial accrual potential and plausible overlap between competing trials.
- Create an infrastructure to support and promote appropriate research billing.
- Maintain a current registry of all consented clinical research participants.
- Develop tools, resources and training for the clinical research community.