Thank you for your interest in the Research Administration Certificate (RAC) Program.
As we integrate with Atrium Health and work to identify the needs of our new combined research community, the RAC Program is not being offered at this time. However, the following educational resources are available:
- CITI Program: Additional Courses Available for Research Administrators
a) Essentials of Research Administration
i) Elective Clinical Trial Agreement (CTA) Modules also available
b) Essentials of Grant Proposal Development.
- Register for a CITI Program account (if you do not have one already)
- Affiliate yourself with Wake Forest School of Medicine
- View the listing of courses and make a selection.
- Once completed CITI Program will provide a certificate.
- OSP External Training Resources:
- NCURA Training: Life Cycle of the Award Series: NCURA Life Cycle of the Award Series: NCURA Training: Life Cycle of the Award Series (sharepoint.com)
- Explore the #OSPMinute, your resource for Sponsored Programs micro learning: #OSPMinute (sharepoint.com)
- Join Yammer and follow the Research Administration Network: Yammer > Research Administration Network
- Subscribe to the CTSI Research Rundown
- Attend bi-monthly Research Administrator’s meetings. Please email Penny Gatsis, email@example.com, to be added to the RA distribution list.