The Program in Community Engagement (PCE) works with the community to identify health concerns and to seek solutions together. The program connects community members, research scientists, and health care providers to improve health.
- Work with community members to identify health concerns and to seek solutions together.
- Build and sustain the capacity of community health care providers to collaborate in turning scientific discoveries into practical applications that improve human health.
- Implement programs that encourage researchers at Wake Forest Baptist Health to engage community members and community health care providers in the search for scientific knowledge that improves human health.
- Connect community members, research scientists and health care providers in relationships that serve to improve health.
- Provide ways to share new knowledge that improves health with community members and community health care providers.