The Translational Imaging Program (TIP) occupies several spaces:
- The ground and first floors (13,200 square feet) of the MRI building including an office suite for Bioinformatics, an image analysis training room, a video editing lab, plus cubicles for programmers and analysts
- 2,000 square feet in the Nutrition Research Center
- Dean building
There are several large bench laboratories and multiple small bench laboratories, which are used for the production of radionuclides and radiopharmaceuticals, an image analysis lab and a cyclotron.
These laboratories are well-equipped with current technologies. The ground floor and first floor of the MRI building contain office suites for faculty and staff.
Location of Labs
- Micro PET = G106
- GE PET trace Cyclotron = G119
- PET Scanner = G107A
- Radiopharmaceutical Production Lab = G115
- Gamma Counting and Animal Lab (cell studies lab) = G121
- QC LCab = G122
Major Resources Available