The CTSI provides comprehensive assistance with multiple aspects of proposal preparation. We augment the assistance available to proposal writers in their home departments, by providing writing and editing services for grant applications of all types. Our goal is to help investigators make their proposals more competitive for funding.
We provide the following services:
- Searches for potential funders
- Editing text for clarity, funder/mechanism guidelines
- Drafting or revising boilerplate text
- Drafting letters of support
- Training grant assistance
- Interpreting reviewers’ comments
- Assistance with revising and resubmitting an application
Manuscript Editing and Guidance
Publishing scientific findings is an essential component of success in academia. To help WFSM’s investigators achieve that success, the CTSI offers the following manuscript editing services.
- Advice on which journals are the best fit for a given manuscript
- Editing text for clarity, content and journal style guidelines
- Drafting responses to reviewers
- Assistance with revising and resubmitting a manuscript