The Budget Management Workshop is a three part series addressing various aspects of budget development for industry-initiated trials. This series provides clinical research teams with the tools needed to develop an industry-initiated budget during start-up, how to maintain an active study's budget, and the budgetary aspects of study close-out.
1. Part 1 - Study Start-Up: ~45 minutes
- Understand what key budget documents are required and where to upload them in WISER.
- Understand how to develop an industry-initiated budget.
- Understand the WISER budget workflow.
- Know where to find budget development resources.
2. Part 2 - Study Maintenance: ~30 minutes
- Clarification of processes for logging subject visits and invoiceable events in CRMS/WISER.
- Review circumstances when amendments are required in CRMS/WISER and how to submit amendments.
3. Part 3 - Study Close-out: ~30 minutes
- Understand what action is required by the study team in CRMS/WISER for study close-out.
- Gain an understanding of why close-out is so important.