CTSI KL2 Research Scholars will receive:
- 75% salary support for two years
- up to $35,000/year to support educational and research needs
- an Individual Development Plan
- a multi-disciplinary mentoring team
KL2 Scholars will become members of the CTSI Translational Research Academy and actively participate in its ongoing and diverse educational, networking, and mentoring opportunities. Scholars will receive priority access to other CTSI resources including biostatistical and research design support, study coordinator support, and Research Navigators.
Funding: We expect to fund two KL2 Research Scholars in 2020.
Expected start date of the 2020-2022 KL2: July 1, 2020.
Application deadline: Monday, December 2, 2019 at 5:00pm.
Two optional information sessions about the KL2 program and application process are scheduled for:
- Tuesday, September 17, 12:30-1:30 pm
Bailey Power Plant, 4th floor, CTSI Conference Room 421
- Wednesday, September 18, 5-6 pm
Meads Hall, 1st floor, CTSI Conference Room A
If you are interested in attending one of these information meetings, please sign up here: https://is.gd/2020KL2info